Monday, April 5, 2010

Amy Butler

I just love Amy Butler, but who doesn't. I found her book that I have been wanting for a long time, at the local library. I was thrilled not to have to buy it, but still be able to use the cute patterns. I made some PJ pants and some Robes from it, and I really liked how they turned out. I got most of my fabric at Hobby Lobby, for like $4 a yard, but some of it was Amy Butler, I already had sitting in my sewing closet. Sorry about the pictures, I could not seem to get that shadow out of the way.
this set is for my older sister, who is having a baby in a few weeks, I thought she would enjoy something to wear in the hospital


this pair is for my younger sister, having a baby any day now, I thought she too might want to wear something other than a hospital gown.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: