Monday, January 4, 2010

mittens

I bought this pattern, and after making a pair, I was inspired to make the following mittens


I changed a lot of things, like I used a single crochet instead of a half double crochet, I did a different number of rounds, I did a different number of stitches in each round, I made them have the option of being fingerless, and I added the flower to the back. However, I would not have had the idea, or know where to begin if I did not make the ones I bought on Etsy. I have not written down a pattern for these ones, but if anyone wants one, I could post one. I am not going to do a tutorial on them, unless someone asks me for one in the comments

3 comments:

Beth said...

hey those look familiar! thanks for the great birthday presents.... they are very comfortable as well!

Chelsea said...

Oh I want some! So cute and comfy.

Floor Heating Sandy Springs said...

Lovely blog you have